GOLD is on Sunday 28th June 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
GOLD is open to over 18s only. ID will be required.
General ticket holders, event car park and taxi dropoff are to the rear of the property, just of the B3078. Event entrance will be clearly signposted.
*THE FRONT OF THE HOUSE IS NOT THE ENTRANCE
GOLD is held at 10 Castle Street in Cranborne.
10 Castle St,
Wimborne BH21 5PZ
Sunday 28th June 2020: 12:00 – 22:00
We operate a last entry policy, which will be 5pm on Sunday evening.
Yes you will need a ticket.
All tickets will be exchanged for a wristband upon entry. You must keep the wristband on for the entire day.
Any wristbands that have been tampered with will not be given access to the site.
Tickets can be purchased from our main ticket partner Eventbrite.
On your phone on the Eventbrite App or a print off of the ticket will be accepted, but think of trees and use the App!
The event is on grass. The taxi drop-off and the carpark are in a field. In wet weather, there will be a risk of mud.
The event is a garden party, so is open-air. We do however have a large marquee, to provide cover for guests. There will be limited access to the house.
Please see the below list of prohibited items. All of the below items will be confiscated. Confiscated items will not be return. Anyone that resists confiscation of disallowed items may be evicted.
- Air Horns
- Animals (other than registered guide or hearing dogs)
- Any item which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon
- Audio Recorders
- Cameras with detachable lens or recording equipment
- Chinese or Sky Lanterns
- Excessive amounts of food or cigarettes may be refused entry to the site
- Garden furniture, deckchairs, fold up chairs or shooting sticks
- Illegal substances
- Large Umbrellas or Flag Poles
- Legal Highs
- Medications – unless in sealed, unbroken packaging
- Nitrous Oxide
- Open and sealed containers of liquid/water/soft drinks/food etc
- Portable Laser Equipment or Pens
- Smoke Canisters
- Sound systems
- Spray Cans
- Un-authorised Professional Film or Video Equipment
- Unofficial tabards or reflective jackets
For all lost property please contact – email@example.com – With the subject ‘Lost Property’
Yes, disabled access will be at the front of the house via the hospitality entrance, and parking will be at the front of the house too.
There is very limited mobile phone signal and WiFi, so please ensure all departing transport has been booked in advance.
Yes you will require to have ID and you MUST be 18 or older on the day of the festival to enter. We also have a challenge 25 policy so if you are lucky enough to look under 25 we will ask for I.D.
Approved ID for the Event are:
· A valid and in-date photo Driving / Provisional License
· A valid and in-date Passport (photocopies and out of date Passports are not permitted)
Please note it is a criminal offence to use false or borrowed ID to gain entry to licensed premises or to buy alcohol.
You may be subject to searching at any time during the event.
We operate a no re-entry policy, i.e once you have entered the event site you can not leave and re-enter again.
Yes. All of our bars accept card payments, but our food traders may not all have the ability to take card payments.
There will not be any cash machines on site. If you need to bring cash, please ensure you bring it when you arrive as re-entry is prohibited.
No, there will not be any phone charging facilities.
No alcoholic drinks can be brought in. There will be plenty of bars to buy drinks once inside.
No. Food cannot be brought in. There will be a variety of food and drink available once inside.
Yes. Guide/Assistance dogs are permitted, but no other animals are allowed on site.
Please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org for all disabled access and questions.
The taking of photographs and footage for commercial use is prohibited unless arranged with the event organisers. While we allow cameras and tripods, very large lenses are not permitted.
If you are a photographer looking to apply for photography/media access at the event then please email your request to email@example.com
Disabled customers are welcome at GOLD festival and our staff will be on hand to assist you during the day. Please be aware that the Festival is on a green field site and some areas will be hard to negotiate particularly in poor weather conditions.
Please book your tickets with Eventbrite online. You will be able to book the accessible add-ons you require at the same time (Parking Pass).
Once you have booked your tickets and add-ons, you will need to email us to apply for your free carer ticket, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, with ‘carer ticket’ as the subject.
Proof of disability can be any of the following; a DLA/PIP award letter (not a Christmas bonus letter), a letter from a medical professional, D/deaf or blind registration, The Access Card (or equivalent) in order to confirm your Disabled Access booking and book a free carer ticket. Free carer tickets are given at our discretion and are not a given regardless of whether the booker receives DLA/PIP.
Please only book with Eventbrite. Please do not book a standard ticket with another ticketing agent and then apply for a carer ticket and any disabled add-ons as we will not be able to accommodate you.
Disabled customers are entitled to apply for one free carer ticket. The carer must be at least 18 years as at 28th June 2020. The role of the carer is to accompany and assist the disabled customer. Should it be apparent that this role is not being carried out Festival staff have the right to eject you from the Festival. Carers should familiarise themselves with the Festival site and facilities so they can assist the disabled customer fully during their time at the Festival.
Please do not buy a ticket for your carer as this will NOT be refunded.
Refunds are only considered on major cancellation, material alteration or by special exception determined by GOLD in its sole discretion.
For the purposes of these T&Cs:
‘major cancellation’ is the cancellation of the Event in full (and not rescheduled). If part of the day, and not the whole Event is cancelled, you may only be offered a proportionate partial refund;
‘material alteration’ is a change (other than a rescheduling) which, in GOLD’s opinion, makes the Event materially different to the Event that ticket purchasers, taken generally, could reasonably expect. In particular, please note that the following are not deemed to be ‘material alterations’: changes to the line-up of the Event; No scheduled acts may be considered as headline acts, regardless of their relative fame or prominence in the billing, and so cancellation by an artist will not entitle you to a refund, regardless of their position on the bill; adverse weather conditions; changes to individual members of a band; curtailment of the Event where the majority of the Event is performed in full; and delays to starting the performance of an Event; and
‘special exception’ is an exception determined by GOLD in its sole discretion.
- Refunds should be requested from the point of purchase, no later than three months after the Event.
- A minimum of the proportionate amount of the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
- Refunds of any booking fees per ticket and/or per order fees are subject to the T&Cs of the point of sale.
- Where a cancellation takes place part-way through the Event, you may only be entitled to a refund of part of the face value Ticket price.
- Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the Event which have been arranged by You are at Your own risk and We shall not be liable for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure beyond the Ticket price and relevant booking fee (excluding any transaction fees).
- If the event is cancelled, due to official advice of from the government or imposed government regulations concerning the coronavirus (COVID-19) then we will not refund tickets, however tickets will be valid for 2021 event.
- Check your tickets when they arrive as mistakes are less likely to be rectified nearer the time.